Sunday Rumor Mill - Betternet Roster Leak
I’m not going to bother with some vain preface and balderdash in an attempt to establish credibility. Read and think what you will, but remember to come back to this list as more and more revelations show concurrence.
<u>Final Character Roster</u>
1st Row: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Rosalina, Bowser, Wario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Mewtwo
2nd Row: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Toon Zelda, Pit, Palutena, Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Fox, Falco, Krystal, Marth, Chrom & Lucina
3rd Row: Mii, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Ness, Samus, Olimar, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Little Mac, Takamaru, R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch, Mega Man, Sonic, Pac-Man
All names written as announced upon selection.
Cut: Ike, Lucas, Wolf, Snake
Reworked: Pokemon Trainer
Clarifications and general information are as followed:
- Mewtwo was the final character solidified in the roster.
- Mewtwo will not use either Mega Form.
- Mewtwo’s Final Smash is called “Psycho Break”.
- Lucario’s Final Smash has not been finalized.
- Zelda’s transformation into Sheik has not been changed.
- Samus’s transformation into Zero Suit Samus has not been changed.
- Pokemon Trainer no longer commands Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.
- Pokemon Trainer’s Final Smash is called “Tri-Pledge” or “Triple Pledge”.
- Pac-Man will be announced at E3 2014 via Nintendo Direct.
- Ganondorf will be revealed at E3 2014 via Nintendo Direct.
- Release date will be announced at E3 2014: Wii U being “early autumn” and 3DS during the holidays.
- Other characters are at the whim of marketing demands regarding showcasing
Regarding Chrom & Lucina: During the selection screen, the player may choose who to start the match with. Both Chrom and Lucina have a separate moveset and fight individually, save for when any of their specials are used, at which point their partner will materialize (having been out of view in any other circumstance) to perform a combo and switch them out. Their specials are the same in name but perform slightly differently depending on who was in use upon their activation. They share the same Final Smash, which does not induce a swap out. Switching is instant, considering the special being used, and has no transformation delay.
Regarding Krystal: No blaster—she uses her anticipated staff from Star Fox Adventures. Her Final Smash isn’t yet decided but is narrowed to the names “Krazoa Spirit”, “Krazoa Takes” (which may be a misinterpretation on my end), simply “Krazoa”, and “Quake”.
That is all I know for the time being. Other details and finishing touches I will learn gradually throughout the first and second quarters, upon which time most information will be pouring out regardless. I’ll close in saying that this isn’t my first time at the rodeo, fellows, and that I know how this whole routine usually plays out; despite inevitable doubt and ridicule (even though complaints at the “drought of information” are everpresent and ongoing), know that it was my pleasure to share this leaked information with my peers and friends, as it always.
- Inclusion of Ike, Lucas, Wolf, Snake, Pokemon Trainer with Brawl Pokemon
- Inclusion of newcomer who is not Dixie, Toon Zelda, Palutena, Krystal, Chrom & Lucina, Mii, Little Mac, Takamaru, or Pacman
- Exclusion of any non-listed Brawl veteran or Mewtwo
- Mewtwo using a Mega Form, not using “Psycho Break” Final Smash
- Zelda/Sheik or Samus/ZSS transformations being changed
- Pokemon Trainer’s Final Smash not being “Tri-Pledge” or “Triple Pledge”
- Pacman and/or Ganondorf not being shown at an E3 2014 Nintendo Direct
16 Notes/ Hide
- zeldagirlz likes this
- thezoologist2008 likes this
- itachikunpo reblogged this from ssb4dojo
- duhsituasian likes this
- pechelapin likes this
- countercontradiction likes this
- countercontradiction reblogged this from ssb4dojo
- 123456789jj likes this
- carmenfreakinsandiego likes this
- davontewagner likes this
- regionalatpilots likes this
- werewolfchaos said: ohh killable is the part that might not pan out I get it now. I like the crom and Lucinda idea.
- captainkawaiichan likes this
- jucario15 reblogged this from ssb4dojo and added:
- codebreakerv reblogged this from ssb4dojo and added:
- thegostofjon likes this
- hero-exe likes this
- mintyoranges likes this
- ssb4dojo posted this