RUMORS, RUMOR and MORE RUMORS
The newest leak coming from gamefaqs
i’m not going to bother with how i know this but to prove i’m legit captain falcon will be announced on the 21st,
the roster has similar layout to brawl and 10 by 5 in size giving us 49 characters.
first off: mario, you’ve seen all of them.
mario spin offs: the dk series does have a newcomer and its cranky kong, using his cane attack, wario and yoshi are back aswell, dixie will be an assist trophy to those upset about her not being playable
next up zelda: ganondorf is back and sadly he has his tp design, so does shiek, the zelda newcomer in this is tingle, alot of his moves have a confetti effect to it,
now for space characters, metroid and star fox: zero suit is back with her other m design and ridley is playable with a design similar to both other m and brawl, he uses his claws and tail to for most of his attack, the star fox characters are unchanged, sorry krystal fans.
sakurais ips next, kirby and kidicarus: meta knights back and toned down, he can’t move when using the tornado and can’t steer when when using his side b, he no longer hops backwards when finishing the attack meaning if you go off the edge you’ll probably die. palutena is also a newcomer and uses her staff to attack
now for fire emblem and earthbound: ikes back and unchanged, and robins in the game as a newcomer, chrom will be an assist trophy, ness and lucas are un changed,
now pokemon: this make alot of people upset, jigglypuff is the only veteran besides pikachu, well pkmn trainers back but uses different pokemon, greninja, braixen and chespin. greninja is like a mixture of shiek and squirtal, nimble with alot of water/ninja moves, braixen will please alot of people wanting a mage character, using her stick for fire based moves, chespin uses alot a needles and spikes in his attacks and is very physically based, next is blaziken, he acts exactly how you would expect, kicking, punching and swiping at his enemy with a nice fire effect, also new despite alot of people thinking his chances had deminished is zoroark, his character is actually complete and even has a final smash, he makes the stage look like another one while changing between pulling you in and pushing you away, it last for 10 secs, besides that he is very physically based.
now for the single rep veterans, captain falcon (as mentioned above), olimar, ice climbers, r.o.b. and mr game & watch,
newcomer single reps now, villager and wft obviously, we also have little mac, isaac is also here, these characters are still in early stages of development so i don’t have much information on them, and shulk is in, lips not in sadly.
now for third party characters…..plus takamaru: i think they put takamaru here because he will be the game & watch from melee in this game, uses many samurai/ninja weapons in his moveset, pac-mans in but his moveset looks like its going to be the blandest of all the newcomers, he acts similar to sonic.
What are your thoughts on this new “leak” At least we will know its validity on Tuesday, January 21. What are your thoughts on it?
46 Notes/ Hide
- shierufangirl1 likes this
- green-kaze reblogged this from itbespencer
- shadowplusle reblogged this from ssb4dojo
- wariow likes this
- pojo267 answered: Found very minor flaws, but other than that it seems pretty legit even though more than likely not. Still a nice fake though
- itbespencer reblogged this from ssb4dojo
- dungeonmaster11 likes this
- ndz-ness reblogged this from ssb4dojo
- javiher91 answered: sincerily, hate it…
- nile3810 likes this
- vronboy likes this
- kaffekaffe likes this
- alfredo712 likes this
- monadoboy answered: Robin, Shulk and Blaziken?? Sounds too perfect.
- caguilar649 reblogged this from ssb4dojo
- caguilar649 likes this
- newerleaf likes this
- grapple-juice likes this
- garchopex likes this
- ryukuroi answered: best rumor ever
- ryukuroi reblogged this from ssb4dojo and added:
- adiostrumpeter answered: I don’t feel like just that fact of cpt. falcon being released on a certain date is enough to prove this person’s legitimacy.
- ryukuroi likes this
- sora1915 said: Ugh, well actually I do like the sounds of the Pokemon side of things, its really mixing it up Generation wise which I really wish would happen. And I do want Palutena playable…but Cranky and Tingle are still ick. So I’d prefer not :p
- seagullman-rises likes this
- sora1915 answered: Ew, I don’t like this roster. Cranky over Dixie? Tingle playable? Yeah no thanks, hopefully this gets disproved in a few days :P
- toejamandurl answered: where’s snake?
- treethewolf reblogged this from ssb4dojo and added:
- tlrledbetter reblogged this from ssb4dojo and added:
- strawberries-and-hairpins answered: Robin for FE newcomer while Chrom is reduced to assist trophy status? Highly unlikely but it’d be hilarious seeing the rage on tumblr.
- battyjr likes this
- theearthisleaking likes this
- zanpakutoman likes this
- king1er reblogged this from ssb4dojo
- thelegendofmosh said: IIIIISSSSSAAACCC!!! YES!
- fandomstuck likes this
- thezoologist2008 likes this
- lumbercat likes this
- jurdinb likes this
- thedarkintolight likes this
- thedarkintolight reblogged this from ssb4dojo
- the-real-cancerturtle answered: Cranky over Dixie? I doubt it. Although I can see where they’re coming from with Rosalina being in a similar situation to Cranky.
- pokemon-lover003 likes this
- trijerico likes this
- ssb4dojo posted this